We establish partnerships with organizations whose activities are related to the topics, objectives and principles of the United Nations.
UNIC collaborates with nonprofit organizations who work on issues and projects relating to human rights, environmental protection, climate change, sustainable development, peace and security issues, poverty and other areas. The United Nations provides formal backing for the most interesting projects to use space in the center of Prague on seminars, workshops, conferences, discussions and screenings.
- Use of a spacious multipurpose room (up to 40 participants) on weekdays from 9:00 to 17:00;
- Variable adaptation of the room (tables and chairs);
- Use of the facilities to prepare coffee, tea and small snacks;
- Use technical equipment – projector, screen, sound room, notebook, and flipchart.
- For the events and projects to be directly related to the activities and objectives of the United Nations;
- Commissioning and support of the UN logo on the invitations and related materials;
- Professional and dignified course of action, as well as basic cleaning afterwards;
- The establishment of long-term cooperation.
If interested, please complete this form and send it to the e-mail address [email protected] and / or please contact Barbara Krutáková at +420 255 711 646